Chelsea will face Manchester United in the quarter finals of the Champions League, after a draw which sets up a whole load of mouth-watering possibilities, the biggest of which could London derby at final at Wembley. Woof, as James Richardson would say.
Tottenham have drawn Real Madrid, with the north Londoners having the advantage of the second leg at home, and should they win the face the likelihood of Barcelona in the semi-finals. Eek. Elsewhere Barcelona and Inter should be strolling through to the semis, which means we could have an el classico semi-final. Lumme.Quarter-final draw
- Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur
- Chelsea v Manchester United
- Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Internazionale v Schalke 04
- Real Madrid/Tottenham Hotspur v Barcelona/Shakhtar Donetsk
- Internazionale/Schalke v Chelsea/Manchester United