Birthday tributes to some footballing greats
1. Ali Daei: Happy Birthday to the world's all-time leading goalscorer in international matches with a meagre 109 goals in 149 games for Iran, beat that Ronaldo!
2. Ronald Koeman: The former Ajax, PSV, Barcelona and Dutch legend turns 45 today. Who could forget his freekick for Barca against Sampdoria in the 1992 European Cup final. Sportscene salutes your cracking right foot and deadball expertise.
3. Ronaldo de Assís Moreira: The Brazilian player more commonly known as Ronaldinho turns 28 today. Check out the YouTube tribute to his silky skills accompanied by Eurobeat nonsense.
4. Lothar Matthäus: Sportscene once spied the German 1990 World Cup winning captain outside Harrods in a pair of fancy orange pants with a ten foot blonde. If that wasn't enough for a birthday shout out check his goal for Bayern Munich in 92/93.
5. Brian Clough: Old Big 'Ead was born on this day in 1935. Everyone knows what he did in the world of football, but his advertising career is largely overlooked. Check out this trip down memory lane as Cloughie talks up the goodness of Shredded Wheat featuring an Oscar winning cameo performance by Peter Shilton.